South Bay Meeting June?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF PostgreSQL <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: South Bay Meeting June?
Date: 2006-05-12 19:13:28
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I really, really, want to do South Bay meeting in June. We have a *lot* of
South Bay members.

I'm trying to arrange something joint with SVOSUG (Solaris User's Group).
However, it's possible I won't be able to arrange anything as soon as
June. Does anyone have another topic/venue we could do in the South Bay?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun