Re: DNS problems?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DNS problems?
Date: 2006-05-10 16:35:11
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> /usr/local/libexec/ppf_verify: pgp command failed
>
> gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
> gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
> gpg: Signature made Wed May 10 11:15:12 2006 ADT using DSA key ID 14964AC8
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found

>> I thought you weren't supposed to use mail.postgresql.org. The webmail
>> interface is, IIRC, on webmail.postgresql.org?
>
> This isn't for webmail, this is for list moderation. I've got it bookmarked,
> and have checked it at least once a day for months and months, so something
> odd is going on.

Fixed ... Magnus was right, in a sense ... its 'late housecleaning' on my
part ... I cleaned up the virtual hosts on postgresql.org, to get rid of
the webmail.* entries, without realizing that UseCanonical(sp?) was set to
On vs Off ... so, it picked up the first one in the list, odbc, and
redirected you there ...

UseCanonical turned back Off, and mail.postgresql.org now loadds up as
your bookmark should have it ...

Sorry about that ...

----