Re: FATAL: catalog is missing attributes

From: Bruno Cortes <bcc(at)mail(dot)pt>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruno Cortes <bcc(at)mail(dot)pt>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FATAL: catalog is missing attributes
Date: 2006-04-25 09:00:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes I suppose that was the problem...the harwdare failure was responsible
for the corrupted pg_attribute.

But I was suprise because I had a RAID 0/1 and the data got corrupted on
the second disk as well.

I am now trying to restore things from last backup and transaction logs.

Thanks all.
Regards
Bruno Cortes