Summer of Code -- mentors needed as well

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Summer of Code -- mentors needed as well
Date: 2006-04-08 19:54:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

As well as projects and students, we also will need mentors for Summer of Code
projects. I'm not sure exactly what time commitment being a mentor involves,
but I imagine that it's at least a couple dozen hours over the summer.
Volunteers, please contact me. Note that we can have corporate mentors as
well, I think.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions