Some employment changes ...

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Some employment changes ...
Date: 2006-03-25 20:01:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Folks,

As of Monday I'm at Sun Microsystems. Since I'll be officially the
"PostgreSQL Community Guy" there I expect to have a lot more time to devote
to community stuff. Not that GreenPlum hasn't been generous with supporting
me (they have, very much so) but Sun has offered me some opportunities to
promote PostgreSQL which I can't do elsewhere.

Anway, further notes about the change at http://www.powerpostgresql.com/

Also, a lot of PostgreSQL-related companies are currently hiring. If you are
an experienced PostgreSQL DBA, developer or hacker and aren't completely
satisified by your current job, drop me a line; I've an e-mail folder of
people looking.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions