Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync

From: "Joel Miller" <joelwmiller(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: "PostgreSQL Hackers List" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync
Date: 2006-03-24 01:47:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

[I thought this had gone out to the list when I first sent it, but now I
see that it didn't]

Actually, I've already looked at it very closely (spent a whole day
browsing the latest source code, in fact). The problem is csup still
doesn't support mirroring of the repository ",v" files. It only acts as
an alternative cvs checkout client. It doesn't handle ",v" files at all.

The main developer of csup is looking for help in implementing support
for dealing with the RCS ",v" files but so far it looks like no one is
offering. And I don't think anyone is going to, since cvsync is already
up and running, and so easy to set up and use.

Joel