Re: 8.2 hold queue [MB Chars' Case Conversion]

From: Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo(at)ttnet(dot)net(dot)tr>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.2 hold queue [MB Chars' Case Conversion]
Date: 2006-03-09 18:02:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On Mar 08 04:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have applied all the patches in the patch queue, and am starting to
> look at the patches_hold queue, which are patches submitted after the
> feature freeze.

Related with

BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale
Case Conversion Fix for MB Chars

posts, I wanted to report that case conversion routines in the current
CVS tip is working without any problem.

I tested upper(), lower() functions and ILIKE, ~* operators for Turkish
characters and they were all succeeded.

Regards.