BUG #2307: Buckup and sequences in DEFAULT part

From: "Giza Kamil" <kamilg(at)zeto(dot)olsztyn(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2307: Buckup and sequences in DEFAULT part
Date: 2006-03-08 10:27:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2307
Logged by: Giza Kamil
Email address: kamilg(at)zeto(dot)olsztyn(dot)pl
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.3
Operating system: Windows,Linux
Details:

Hi!
My script is:
CREATE SEQUENCE schema.seq_taid;
CREATE TABLE schema.tab1(ID integer DEFAULT nextval('schema.seq_taid'));

After runing on server I have:

CREATE TABLE schema.tab1(ID integer DEFAULT
nextval('schema.seq_taid'::regclass));

but on 8.0 version was

CREATE TABLE schema.tab1(ID integer DEFAULT
nextval(('schema.seq_taid'::text)::regclass));

Buckups on 8.0 were OK, but on 8.1 I'm getting samething like that:
CREATE TABLE schema.tab1(ID integer DEFAULT nextval('seq_taid'::regclass));
Buckup cat schema name from sequence name in function nextval in DEFAULT
part.

Problem exists in buckups in PgAdmin and pg_buckup from command line on
server.

Is there any kind of solution for that or I have to wait for next version.
It's a very important for me to resolve this problem as quickly as
possible.

Best regards,
Kamil Giza