Re: Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1

From: Stuart Barbee <sfbarbee(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: chris smith <dmagick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1
Date: 2006-03-05 18:41:22
Lists: pgsql-php

Chris,

Yes, I have the php-pgsql rpm installed along with
many others. I checked the location of the extensions
and they match where php expects them to be (according
to php.ini and phpinfo()). Any other suggestions as
to that might be the problem? I am just wondering if
SuSE team broke something in the new version of Apache
2.2 or version of php.

Thanks,

Stuart