Re: March meeting?

From: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: March meeting?
Date: 2006-03-02 07:52:31
Lists: sydpug

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:10:47PM +1100, Tim Allen wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there going to be a meeting in March? Gavin, are you back, or are you

There will be, however the James Squire brewhouse isn't interested in
the money that our groups bring along during their quiet periods of the
week and want us to pay for the room.

Instead Gavin and I, with the help of Tim Bayfield, have arranged a room
at UTS; UTS is closest to Central station. We will be in Building 2,
Level 7, Room 7110.

It has all the accoutrements and there are actually 5 bars in close
proximity -- all of which serve good food and have cheaper beer! -- as
well China town is nearby in case anyone feels like a stroll.

I'll give a brief (10 min) talk on some of the features of the Debian
postgresql setup that people might be unaware of. And Gavin has some a
short talk planned as well.

Cheers,
Annad

--
`When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are