8.2 Feature Freeze Rough Estimate

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.2 Feature Freeze Rough Estimate
Date: 2006-03-01 16:39:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm trying to plan out a few postgresql related projects and could use some
intuition on when folks think the feature freeze for 8.2 is going to occur. I
thought it was going to be in Nov 06, but after talking to a couple of
people, I've also heard that Aug 06 and Feb 07 seem to be possibilities.
Obviously this makes quite a bit of difference for long term planning... I
don't need an exact date, but if we could get an inkling on a given month or
2 month timeframe if its going to be this year, or just a "sometime next
year" if its going to be that far out, that would be great. TIA

--
Robert Treat