Re: Reg: Multiplequeries pls help me

From: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
To: sandhya <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: Postgres <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reg: Multiplequeries pls help me
Date: 2006-02-27 06:03:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 11:14:06AM +0530, sandhya wrote:
> I am using multiple queries inorder to get object id from the DB.
> When i am executing the same query from the DB side it is working fine.
> If i am using the same in my application(VC 7) it is showing"PGRES_FATAL_ERROR"
> The same query i copied and pasted on server side it is executing fine.....

What's the complete error message? What do you mean by "multiple
queries"? Several queries executed sequentially via separate
function calls? Several queries separated by semicolons executed
via the same function call? A single query with subqueries? Could
you post the query or queries and explain how you're executing them?
If you're writing code then please post the code that executes the
queries.

This seems off-topic for pgsql-admin; it would probably be more
appropriate in pgsql-general, pgsql-interfaces, or pgsql-novice.

--
Michael Fuhr