Re: Resurrecting some old patches

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Resurrecting some old patches
Date: 2006-02-25 15:00:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 10:15:39PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Aren't they in the 8.2 hold queue that I have not processed yet:
>
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold

Hmm yeah. Didn't know about that page.

The first is ok but the second no longer applies cleanly to HEAD so I
posted an update. There's no particular point reviewing the old patch
since psql changed quite a bit between now and then.

If you somehow mark the held queue so people look at that email and the
new patch rather than the old one, that'd be great.

Have a nice day,