BUG #2279: invalid page header in block 95 of newtrd

From: "herianto" <herianto2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2279: invalid page header in block 95 of newtrd
Date: 2006-02-24 11:48:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2279
Logged by: herianto
Email address: herianto2(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.0
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

Hi,

Every I will query select * from namaTable , I get Error invalid page
header. but if me use query select * from namaTable limit 1008. I get Query
is successfully.

Total rows of tables is 1009. while if me query select * from namaTable
limit 1009, I get error same. Then I try to add new record or delete last
record,again i get error invalid page header.

how the solution of because this matter have happened recuring. I have read
some web specially in postgres, most saying that the problem are hardware
but I have try in some computers and in the reality yield error the is
sameness. if it is true the problem of the hardware? and what hardware is
compatible...