unixODBC setup library

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: unixODBC setup library
Date: 2006-02-20 15:28:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The unixODBC setup library is obviously not kept in sync with the driver's
development. Should we copy it into our tree and maintain it ourselves? It
seems to be fairly simple. I don't suppose we can create synergies with the
existing Windows setup routines? Isn't the setup library interface supposed
to be standardized as well?

--
Peter Eisentraut