Re: Backslashes in string literals

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Backslashes in string literals
Date: 2006-02-13 17:25:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Kevin Grittner wrote:
> This patch doesn't leave the standard_conforming_strings entry in guc.c
> with the GUC_REPORT flag, which it needs for psql to work right. Should
> I submit one last patch with this fix and the proper "expected"
> regression file? If so, where should I send it? (The hackers list
> won't take a file as big as that patch.)

Oh, I was just going to add the GUC_REPORT when I applied the patch. I
put that email in the patch queue so I would not forget.

I you want, send a mega patch to the patches list,
pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) One large patch is usually safest to
apply.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us