Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn?

From: Tyler MacDonald <tyler(at)yi(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, dbi-users(at)perl(dot)org
Subject: Any way to make PG driver obey PrintWarn?
Date: 2006-02-06 22:30:30
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm using the DBD::Pg driver and i've specifically turned "PrintWarn" off,
yet I am still getting spammed with messages like this:

NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "aus_flag_pkey" for table "aus_flag"
NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "aus_password_crypt_pkey" for table "aus_password_crypt"

etcetcetc...

rt.cpan.org doesn't show any active bugs about this. Is this a known issue?
Is it even a bug or am I doing something wrong? Why does Pg feel it
neccessary to tell me that these implicit indexes are being created anyways?

Thanks,
Tyler