BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation

From: "Peter Stys" <pstys(at)ohri(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation
Date: 2006-02-02 14:46:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2233
Logged by: Peter Stys
Email address: pstys(at)ohri(dot)ca
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system: MacOSX
Details:

This is not a bug report. PostgreSQL is wonderful and for the last month
I've been trying to make a donation thru PayPal. They've screwed up my
account and are completely brain dead as far as getting it fixed.

So as much as I'd like to give you money, I can't.

I would strongly urge you to ditch PayPail in favor of another service.

Best Regards,
Peter.