Re-order clicking on the column header

From: Mauro Bertoli <bertolima(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re-order clicking on the column header
Date: 2006-01-22 15:03:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,
I'm using PgAdmin III from a while and I suggest to
add the re-order feature clicking on the column header
in the view mode so we can change the "order by"
clause without re-open the filter window. This can
make more user-friendly and fast up our use of
postgres so I can use PgAdmin instead of Access. :)
Others improvments was posted yet in this mailing so I
omit it...

Thanks to the PgAdmin Community, great work!!

http://mail.yahoo.it