Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen

From: Joachim Wieland <joe(at)mcknight(dot)de>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, jgardner(at)jonathangardner(dot)net
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] source documentation tool doxygen
Date: 2006-01-17 11:21:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 07:42:35PM -0500, Robert Treat wrote:
> This was my plan all along, just been waiting for someone to make it work
> with the postgresql code and then send instructions to the postgresql web
> team on how to set it up.

I volunteer to tell you after I've found out for myself ;-)

Some details: What I have put online on my website occupies about 240 MBs of
disk space and gets built in 1.5h on my PIII 800 Laptop. Removing useless
graphs this can be reduced to less than 200 MBs I imagine.

Do you want to put it on the postgresql.org site nevertheless? Is it too big
to be mirrored and should be recreated on every webserver? We might need
one copy for the last version of every major release as well as one for
cvs. The latter should get updated regularly of course but I figure it would
be sufficient to do that once a week...

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland joe(at)mcknight(dot)de