vacuum's display info is different from winxp and win2000

From: 正轶 钱 <wuyishi(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: vacuum's display info is different from winxp and win2000
Date: 2006-01-13 12:55:51
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi
Using pgAdminIII1.4.1:
when use it on win2000 to connect postgre8 on
win2000/linux, at the end of vaccum's verbose
infomation on one database, I can see text like:
free space map contains 181 pages in 88 relations
A total of 1472 page slots are in use (including
overhead).
1472 page slots are required to track all free space.
Current limits are: 20000 page slots, 1000 relations,
using 186 KB.

But when use it on winxp to connect postgre8 on winxp,
I can't see the infomation about replations/page
slots. The only way to get these is using "vacuumdb
-av" at cmd line.

Something is different, isn't is?

nowing

赶快注册雅虎超大容量免费邮箱?