Re: Fw: Values in the select

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: "A(dot)J(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fw: Values in the select
Date: 2006-01-11 21:44:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> Second attempt: the size to large, therefore a piece from the top of the

32kb is too large? I'm sorry but the mylog output is wrong.
The last line contains weird characters.

Feel free to send me the unchanged mylog output. I can't read anything
from the log. It ends in start of SQLExecDirect :-(

> >I'll make a new logfile, but that is a bit difficult at the moment due to
> >broken down workstation.

Maybe this is the right reason of bad mylog output. I'm waiting for
new one. Please don't forget to let us know when the workstation
will be ok.

Regards,

Luf