Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com, Rafael Mora <moraloco(at)gmail(dot)com>, Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP and PostgreSQL connection
Date: 2006-01-11 18:20:45
Lists: pgsql-php

> > Yeah sure no doubt Google would help me, but I'm
> > doing another project in
> > Java using RMI, im studying Informatic Engineering
> > (like Computer
> > Engineering) and I prefered to get your help!!
> while
> > I'm focused on the
> > other project...
> >
> > Rafa
>
> Rafa, welcome! since i didn't hear this mentioned,
> what operating system and version are you using -
> Linux, Windows or Mac? I have a reasonably thorough
> apache, php and pgsql isntall tutorial for winxp i'd
> be glad to share if it is relevant to your case.
>
> good luck.

i had a request to post the winxp apache, php and
postrgresql install instructions, so here goes...

http://www.geocities.com/operationsengineer1/

do feel free to provide feedback (good and/or bad). i
think it is close (and should get someone up and
running), but i'm sure it can be improved and i'd be
happy to do so if i get some feedback. of course, the
software versions may well have changed, so feel free
to apply the most up to date software in place of what
i used.

good luck.