Have Meeting Topic, now need location!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Have Meeting Topic, now need location!
Date: 2006-01-06 17:34:59
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

As it turns out, Continuent (formerly Emic Networks) is going to have some
staff in the area on Tuesday, and would be interested in talking about their
stuff.

Continuent took over the C-JDBC project and is a member of the ObjectWeb
Consortium. What that really means is that they have a dual-licensence (OSS
and proprietary) JDBC driver which automatically distributes query load
across multiple PostgreSQL servers. They call it P/Cluster.

The meeting will be in San Francisco at 7pm on Tuesday. Location will be
either Perpetual or Sharechive, whomever is available. Given the amount of
Java Perpetual uses, I'd think they'd be very interested in this. David?
Craig?

See you there! Of course, I'd like RSVPs. Food will be provided.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions