Re: just an inconvenience, or.... : failed queries don't appear in the log anymore since v8.?.?

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: Frank van Vugt <ftm(dot)van(dot)vugt(at)foxi(dot)nl>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: just an inconvenience, or.... : failed queries don't appear in the log anymore since v8.?.?
Date: 2005-12-28 17:48:24
Lists: pgsql-general

decibel=# set log_min_error_statement=error;
SET
decibel=# select 1 2;
ERROR: syntax error at or near "2" at character 10
LINE 1: select 1 2;
^
decibel=# \q
decibel(at)phonebook(dot)1[11:47]~:21%tail -n 2 /opt/local/var/log/pgsql8/postgres.log
ERROR: syntax error at or near "2" at character 10
STATEMENT: select 1 2;
decibel(at)phonebook(dot)1[11:47]~:22%