BUG #2133: can't reinstall postgresql

From: "Guerra Antonio" <antonio_guerra(at)alice(dot)it>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2133: can't reinstall postgresql
Date: 2005-12-27 08:28:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2133
Logged by: Guerra Antonio
Email address: antonio_guerra(at)alice(dot)it
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.1
Operating system: windows xp professional edition
Details:

I installed postegresql the first time regularly.
Then I deleted it using uninstall procedure because I lost the password.
Today I would reinstall postgresql but my computer says:
"user 'postegres' could not be created: the user account already exists.!"
and stops the installation.
First installation left somewhere a file with this parameter but I am not
able to find it. Can you help me?
Thanks in advance

Guerra Antonio from Italy