How to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer package?

From: Mohamed Fazil <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer package?
Date: 2005-12-22 11:09:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I had tried to implement the no-installer version of PGSQL8.0. Could you please send me the documentation/useful links that helps me to impliment PostgreSQL8.0 no-installer package. I would like to know whether Postgre SQL8.0 no-installer version can be implimented as a service or not. If possible, how?. Awaiting for your immediate response.

Thanking You

Mohamed Fazil