Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error
Date: 2005-12-16 17:06:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > > We need to be reducing the number of options, not
> > increasing them if at
> > > all possible!
> >
> > I don't agree as administrator :-) It's better for users to just click
> > some options instead of studying special commands.
>
> I think you misunderstand - I want to avoid having any options/commands.
> Zero configuration if possible.

I understand you well. I hate zero configurations. If man knows what he
makes it's better to have options. If I want easiely change something
(e.g. client encoding) it's better when driver support combo-box with
encoding in opposite to study command (SET client_encoding).

For this reason I like Linux. If I want I can set it to fit my idea.
With zero configuration it is impossible.

I don't want create flame. I like when people around me know my opinion.

Regards,

Luf