Help about somes problems occured while using The PostgreSQL 8.0 for Windows

From: acedeno(at)ceis(dot)cujae(dot)edu(dot)cu
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help about somes problems occured while using The PostgreSQL 8.0 for Windows
Date: 2005-12-09 16:44:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
We are research`students on CEIS......
By this, we would like to catch The Postgre SQL`technical advisors attention
about a problem occured while using this tool.
These are the facts: while executing a consult, looked as a many to many
relationship between two entities, it didn`t return the
Expected results. Forthermore it generated a bug.
However, after installed all the aditional modules delivred with the PostgreSQL
8.0 for windows, the consult were functioning goodly but by generating another
problem statement due to the newly features installed: the incorrect database
restore or simply the inability to realize this basic operation.
We notify that before the aditional features installation, there wasn`t the
database restore problem.
So what can we do to resolve the problem?
By expecting your response,
Thanks.

Alexis Cedeño Trujillo