Re: Where to get the latest source for Linux

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Kathy Lo <kathy(dot)lo(dot)ky(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where to get the latest source for Linux
Date: 2005-12-09 02:33:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello

> I found that many people talked about the memory leakage problem in
> psql odbc and somebody modified the source code to solve memory
> leakage problem.
>
> Now, I am using psqlodbc-08.01.0101 (download from ftp) on Linux. Does
> this version of odbc driver use the modified source code?

I'm sorry I don't know about which memory leaks are you talking.
I recomend you to search in mailing list archive.

> If not, How and Where can I download the latest source code of psql
> odbc driver for Linux Redhat 9.0?

You can find the latest source code in CVS repository on pgfoundry.org.
There is psqlODBC main page on pgfoundry.org. You can find there release
versions and development snapshots.

Regards,

Luf