Re: ERROR - no error information available

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: DWilkerson <dwilkerson(at)ideorlando(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR - no error information available
Date: 2005-12-07 20:52:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> I apologize for not being clear the first time. Below is a snippet from my
> log that I think maybe the suspect. The SELECT statement below is one (of
> many) from the code that is dying. I have attached my whole mylog file too.

I can't make you happy. I see no problem in whole mylog :-(
If I don't reproduce it here I can't help you. I'm sorry.
The first "error" is SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO and there isn't supported
SQL_DTC_TRANSITION_COST in SQLGetInfo in the second one.
But both situation are ok.

Could you trace your program and said me where the error raise?

Regards,

Luf