Re: Letting a function return multiple columns instead of a single complex ones

From: Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo(at)ttnet(dot)net(dot)tr>
To: "A(dot)j(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Letting a function return multiple columns instead of a single complex ones
Date: 2005-12-07 11:09:45
Lists: pgsql-general

On Dec 07 12:34, A.j. Langereis wrote:
> I have two questions: fist of all, is there any function in pg like
> oracle's rownum?

[Does Postgresql have a similar pseudo-column "ROWNUM" as Oracle?]
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-05/msg00123.php

--
"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe
that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but

Attachment Content-Type Size
ad text/plain 490 bytes