Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

From: "David Fisher" <df(at)ep4(dot)org>
To: "'Andreas Pflug'" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Date: 2005-12-05 22:56:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Oh, bother. Got it wrong. Subsequent reconnections do NOT ask for the
password again.

It's been a long day.....

It appears that this aberrant behaviour occurs on connections to another
computer but not on connections to a server on localhost.

- David

David Fisher
Pres.
Fisher Aircraft Corporation
Two Cairn Street Rochester, New York 14611-2416

info(at)ep4(dot)org 585.889.4026

Omnia extares!