Re: What is the Best Way to Learn PL/pgSQL?

From: Srinivas Iyyer <srini_iyyer_bio(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com, "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: What is the Best Way to Learn PL/pgSQL?
Date: 2005-12-03 23:59:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

Yes, me too. I tried to find some good tutorials.

I did not find. I printed from the mother Postgres
documentation.

I guess chapter 37 if i am correct.

It does deal with good information. However, there not
many good examples provided for that chapter.

I did not find any tutorial that deal with lots of
examples. I think in Postgres learning from examples
is the best way.

In Bruce momijan's book also not much of pl/pgsql is
dealt.

I request the community/experts to prepare a nice
tutorials for people like me and many.

Thank you.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs