Compilation psqlODBC againist older PgSQL

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compilation psqlODBC againist older PgSQL
Date: 2005-12-03 22:47:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I take a look at compilation againist older version of PgSQL. First
step is PgSQL version 7.4.X and 7.3.X. Here is attached patch but it
needs add

#define PGSQL_VERSION <major number><minor number>

eg.

#degine PGSQL_VERSION 74

into config.h. I'm not compliant with configure. The value for PGSQL_VERSION
could be taken from pg_config --version (output: PostgreSQL 7.4.8).
How can this be doing in Windows environment? Have we more config.h-<version>
files?

Thist patch also remove "return ret" from CC_send_cancel_request as it is
already called from both part of if (few lines above).

Regards

Luf

Attachment Content-Type Size
psqlodbc-pgsql_old.diff text/plain 1.1 KB