BUG #2082: not a bug - just a request re user acceptability

From: "tre" <t_elliot(at)bigpond(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2082: not a bug - just a request re user acceptability
Date: 2005-12-01 00:22:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2082
Logged by: tre
Email address: t_elliot(at)bigpond(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.03
Operating system: linux
Details:

pgAmin III query - if there is an error, it justs reports the character # at
which the error occurred.

How about going to the location at which the error occurred?

Or have I just missed a whole lot of configuration options when starting the
programme for the first time?