Please let us know if you will come to the PostgreSQL Anniversary

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please let us know if you will come to the PostgreSQL Anniversary
Date: 2005-12-01 00:55:33
Lists: pgsql-announce

Folks,

We're thinking of throwing a little conference next July.    However, we
need to know *this week*, an estimate of how many people would come to the
conference.

So, please fill out the survey at:
http://thepostgresqlfoundation.org/survey/
... as soon as you can.  Thanks!

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
for the Project unless specifically noted.)