Open Source management resource

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Open Source management resource
Date: 2005-11-29 18:55:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just found this book online today:

http://producingoss.com/

It has the most detailed explaination I have ever read online about how
to manage an open source project. I have ordered a printed copy to read
in the next few months, but all the content is online.

If people find sections that would be good to reference from our FAQ,
developer's FAQ, web site, or documentation, please let me know. We can
link right to that section of the book. Thanks.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us