What's wrong with the lists?

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What's wrong with the lists?
Date: 2005-11-28 13:41:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Is there something weird going on with the lists?

I ask because lately there has been spam showing up rather frequently,
something that happenned only very ocassionally. Has there been a
change from human moderation to robotical approval of messages?

Also, my last auto-mails to pgsql-committers have been held for
moderator approval. Maybe I should subscribe-nomail the @postgresql.org
account to the list so that it doesn't happen ... but I wonder why isn't
it working like it was before?

Not meant to criticize anyone -- I'd just like to adjust my config if
there's need to.

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
The easiest way to resolve [trivial code guidelines disputes] is to fire