Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Miguel Juan <mjuan(at)cibal(dot)es>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlOdbc Ansi + BDE issues
Date: 2005-11-27 22:01:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

> the problem is produced by the 'Use declare fetch' option. If it
> is unchecked the SQL explorer works OK. Otherwise, if it's checked
> each table appears a few times, depending on the number of tables
> in the database.

Not so exactly. It depend on the number of tables _and_ cache size
parametr. The problem is in fetching all rows in PGAPI_Tables
but excepting only "cache size" entries in PGAPI_ExtendedFetch.

I attach one line patch. Try it and report next problems.

Best regards,

Luf

Attachment Content-Type Size
psqlodbc-tables.diff text/plain 1.1 KB