Deploying my application (nesting the jar)

From: Benjamin Stookey <jamstooks(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Deploying my application (nesting the jar)
Date: 2005-11-21 23:27:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I realize that it's not possible to nest the jar in
another jar, but I was wondering if anyone could give
me a suggestion for deploying my application using
this jar file.

I did try extracting the jar to include the class
files in my classpath (is this a bad idea?), but once
I did that I get the "No suitable driver"
SQLException. I'm probably making some blundering
mistake with my classpath, but I can't figure it out.

How have other people done this? Ideally, I'd like my
application to be in one jar file to make it easier
for my users. I'm still hoping this is possible...

Thanks for the help,
-Ben

/**
* @develEnv ECLIPSE