Postgresql in Washington, DC

From: kbenoit(at)fairfieldtech(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql in Washington, DC
Date: 2005-11-21 13:53:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Fairfield Technologies Inc. has an urgent need for a Systems Engineer to help
manage, and support a broad range of technical services for our client 5
minutes from Washington, DC. Duties will include systems analysis, design, and
implementation, server administration and support, network troubleshooting and
support, some database design and development, and hardware and software
support as necessary. The candidate must have practical knowledge of Postgres.

Fairfield Technologies Inc. is a small, privately held consulting firm based in
Fairfax, VA. Primarily concerned with Government clients, we understand our
customer's critical needs and deliver better, faster, and cheaper solutions
with significant benefits. We know our success lies in the strengths of our
employees. Here at Fairfield, we look for employees who wish to challenge
themselves. Our committment to the stability of our firm and the security of
our employees ensures that your ideas are heard and seriously considered.

If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, do not hestitate to contact
me at kbenoit(at)fairfieldtech(dot)com(dot) You may visit us online at
http://www.fairfieldtech.com. Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
Kristen Benoit
kbenoit(at)fairfieldtech(dot)com