Re: How remove stale DSN ?

From: Zahid Khan <khanzahid235(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How remove stale DSN ?
Date: 2005-11-10 07:51:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
Yes i think you can try removing your DSN from "C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI"

Thx
Zahid Khan

Andreas <maps(dot)on(at)gmx(dot)net> wrote:
Hi,

I upgraded to PG 8.1 and therfore uninstalled PG 8.0.4 and every older
psqlODBC version from my win2000 "development" box.

I had several DSNs for playing around that were mostly just there
collecting dust.
Now I find that I can't open their configuration dialog nor can I delete
them because the associated driver isn't there anymore.

Is there a way to force the removal out of Windows 2000's DSN manager ?