Re: Hello from Peru

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Ernesto Quiñones <ernestoq(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Hello from Peru
Date: 2005-10-31 01:23:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Ernesto,

> I offer myself to be a press contact in Perú, I am founder of Peruvian
> Free Software Association (htttp://www.apesol.org) and frequently make
> meetings about programming and dbms, of course postgresql is the
> principal dbms in this activities
> what are the requirements?

Well, since we're about to release, maybe as early as next week, things are a
little tight. The primary thing right now would be to get confirmation from
Alvaro that he can "mentor" you about being a press contact. Otherwise,
we'll wait until after the release.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions