copy data from utf16 csv file

From: Shane <shane-pgsql(at)cm(dot)nu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: copy data from utf16 csv file
Date: 2005-10-27 22:30:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I have some CSV data I'd like to import into a PG table
using \copy from csv but the file is encoded in utf16le
format. It's a google adsense CSV file in case anyone has
had to work with these. Can anyone suggest how I can
either get these into PG directly or massage the file so as
to be compatable?

Thanks,
Shane
--