Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type

From: Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz <gj(at)pointblue(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type
Date: 2005-10-26 16:29:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 17:48, Tom Lane wrote:
> Looks like you're scribbling on memory that doesn't belong to you.
> Check for miscomputed palloc request sizes, etc.
Thanks very much for the tip. I thogut perhaps I am not filling out some parts
of structures, or something.
Can I use valgrind to find out the root of problem. If so, how should I invoke
it with postgres. Postgres it self was configured with:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/postgres --with-python --enable-cassert
--with-openssl --with-gnu-ld --enable-integer-datetimes --enable-debug

Thanks.

--
GJ

Binary system, you're either 1 or 0...