GreyListing ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GreyListing ...
Date: 2005-10-23 19:10:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Thanks to a bug that JD put into my head a couple of weeks ago, I've setup
a greylisting daemon to use for email purposes ... I've been running it on
my own domain for the past couple of days, and am planning on adding it
onto the mailing list vServer later tonight ...

For those that don't know what greylisting is, check out
http://www.greylisting.org ...

As an FYI, this replaces the use of the various black-hole lists that we
were using up until ... a couple of weeks ago ...

----