Speakers wanted for Quebec PHP Conference

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Speakers wanted for Quebec PHP Conference
Date: 2005-10-19 22:59:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-announce

Folks,

PHP Quebec just sent me this asking me to find them some speakers to talk
about PostgreSQL and PHP. If you're in Eastern Canada, please consider
speaking:

---------------------
The PHP Québec is pleased to announce the 2006 PHP Québec conference, which
will be held between March, 29th and 31th 2006. We are looking for the best
speakers, willing to share their experience and skills with professional
PHP developers from eastern Canada and USA. PHP Québec 2006 features 3
distinct tracks:

* Technical PHP, covering in deep details of PHP techniques.
* Professional Development, featuring tools and development methodologies
increase productivity.
* Databases, covers different databases that can be used with PHP.

Sessions will be held in French or English. For more information, see the
PHP
Québec website.

http://conf.phpquebec.com/en/conf2006/appel/