pgAdmin - pgAgent problems

From: "Paolo Saudin" <paolo(at)ecometer(dot)it>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin - pgAgent problems
Date: 2005-10-16 08:08:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I am using postgresql-8.1-beta3 on WinXP SP2 I installed it with default
settings, then I loaded the "pgAgent.sql" script against the postgres
database. pgAdmin can now manage jobs. I created a simple job that should
insert a row in a test table. All ok. The problem is that I am not able to
enable the schedule. When I enter the schedule properties form the "Enable"
check box is always grayed out. I check it, clik Ok and exit, but the
schedule is still set to not enabled. The ID is one, the start date is set
to yesterday and the end one to the future. All the other time properties
are set to Every.
At this point I have install the pgAgent service yet, but i think Jobs
should be managed even without the service running isn't it?

Thanks,
Paolo Saudin