installation guide

From: srikanth potluri <srikanth_oracle(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: installation guide
Date: 2005-10-14 06:36:26
Lists: pgsql-general

hi ,

can any one send me the setailed step by step installaiton guide of postgre-sql on linux .

i am a novice user of linux ..
so i would be requiring very basic on information also ...

i have been given assignment on installing postgresql on linux today ...

so , friends , please help me out ....

also send me the preinstallation requirements ...

thanks a lot .

srikanth potluri .